Nepal Post-Earthquake Reconstruction Project awarded to consortium of Mott MacDonald, Oxfam GB, World Food Programme, GEOCE Consultants and CNI (Confederation of Nepalese Industries) in September 10, 2017 by Department for International Development (DFID). The Project Cost is £ 40 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- Detailed Engineering Design and IEE Study of Jugeda Budhi Ganga Hydropower Project
- Environmental & Social Management Service Provider, Tanahun Hydropower Project
- Detailed Engineering Design & Preparation of Bidding Documents of Lower Seti (Tanahun) Hydropower Project (Grant No 0361-NEP: Project Preparatory Facility for Energy)
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1