Nepal Post-Earthquake Reconstruction Project awarded to consortium of Mott MacDonald, Oxfam GB, World Food Programme, GEOCE Consultants and CNI (Confederation of Nepalese Industries) in September 10, 2017 by Department for International Development (DFID). The Project Cost is £ 40 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project