Nepal Post-Earthquake Reconstruction Project awarded to consortium of Mott MacDonald, Oxfam GB, World Food Programme, GEOCE Consultants and CNI (Confederation of Nepalese Industries) in September 10, 2017 by Department for International Development (DFID). The Project Cost is £ 40 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1
- Improving the Resilience of Nepal’s Strategic Roads Network
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Sunkoshi-Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project
- UK Support to Post Earthquake Recovery in Nepal Project