Nepal Post-Earthquake Reconstruction Project awarded to consortium of Mott MacDonald, Oxfam GB, World Food Programme, GEOCE Consultants and CNI (Confederation of Nepalese Industries) in September 10, 2017 by Department for International Development (DFID). The Project Cost is £ 40 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project