The contract for Small Irrigation Program (SIP)-Phase II was awarded to Joint Venture of GEOCE, TMS & Avian Consulting on June 30, 2020 by Swiss Development Cooperation to provide technical assistance for implementation of program. The program area is Province 1 of Nepal. The duration of program is from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2024. The program cost is CHF 17.519 million.
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project