The consulting service contract was awarded to ADP Ingenierie, France in association with GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd on May 12, 2020. The scope of services include review of design of investment components comprising Nepal Airline and Nepal Army hangars aprons and Parallel Taxiway of Tribhuvan International Airport and due diligence review of design of new terminal T2 (floor space 35,000 sqm) at Gautam Buddha International Airport under the Sector Development Program. It also includes design review of new International Terminal Building (about 9 Mpax) at Tribhuvan International Airport. The Client is Asian Development Bank and Executing Agency is Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project