The Joint Venture of ICEM Asia Consulting Pte Ltd and GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd was appointed for this consulting services by ADB on May 6, 2021. The main objective of this consulting assignment is to support the government by strengthening flood risk management planning of the Department of Water Resources and Irrigation and developing and a flood infrastructure asset management system. The duration of this consulting assignment is 24 months.
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project