The Joint Venture of ICEM Asia Consulting Pte Ltd and GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd was appointed for this consulting services by World Bank on November 9, 2021. The objective of this Technical Assistance is to support selected municipalities to address the issue of poor planning, design, and quality of road infrastructure in Nepal’s urban areas due to insufficient quality and high vulnerability of urban transport infrastructure to climate-related disasters. The work will contribute towards safeguarding the quality and sustainability of infrastructure investments under Nepal Urban Governance Infrastructure Project and improved capacity to develop and implement design guidelines at the national level. The duration of this consulting assignment is 12 months.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project