The project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd – AVIYAAN Consulting Pvt Ltd JV on August 31, 2018 by Local Roads Bridge Program funded by SDC. The project was focused on the road network identification and classification in Province 1. The study also identified the investment requirement and presented various scenario of investment with variable planning horizon. The outcome of the study will provide impetus for further planning and to refine the road network master plan. The project was completed on January 31, 2019.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project