The project was awarded to ICEM-GEOCE JV on May 22, 2018 by World Bank. The scope of services include to assess and advise on the future climate and seismic risk to road investments in Nepal – through the application of climate and seismic vulnerability assessment of specified roads (some 750 km and 86 bridges, comprising Chinchu-Jajarkot, Khodpe-Chainpur, Satbanj-Darchula, Satbanj-Tripurasundari, Sitalpati-Musikot, Surkhet-Jumla, Talldungeshwor-Dailekh and Narayanghat-Mugling under the WB funded RSDP and NIRTTP) and identify the highest impact or hot spot areas; apply a landscape approach to planning; propose risk mitigation activities to demonstrate a systematic approach to risk assessment and mitigation of roads for the Department of Roads to apply to other sections of the Strategic Road Network and specific road sector projects.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project