The project was awarded to ICEM-GEOCE JV on May 22, 2018 by World Bank. The scope of services include to assess and advise on the future climate and seismic risk to road investments in Nepal – through the application of climate and seismic vulnerability assessment of specified roads (some 750 km and 86 bridges, comprising Chinchu-Jajarkot, Khodpe-Chainpur, Satbanj-Darchula, Satbanj-Tripurasundari, Sitalpati-Musikot, Surkhet-Jumla, Talldungeshwor-Dailekh and Narayanghat-Mugling under the WB funded RSDP and NIRTTP) and identify the highest impact or hot spot areas; apply a landscape approach to planning; propose risk mitigation activities to demonstrate a systematic approach to risk assessment and mitigation of roads for the Department of Roads to apply to other sections of the Strategic Road Network and specific road sector projects.
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project
- Detailed Engineering Design and IEE Study of Jugada Budhi Ganga Hydropower Project