The consulting assignment of this project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd in joint venture with Technoquarry and Beam in association with NEDC on December 5, 2019. The objective of the consulting services is to carry out feasibility study and initial environmental examination of 16 MW hydroelectric project in Humla district of Province 6. The project duration is 24 months. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project