The consulting assignment of this project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd in joint venture with Technoquarry and Beam in association with Nepal Environment Development Consultant on December 5, 2019. The objective of the project is to carry out feasibility study and environmental impact assessment of 20 MW hydropower project in Solokhumbu district of Province No 1. The project duration is 24 months. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project