The consulting assignment of this project was awarded to Energy Infratech Pvt Ltd, India-GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd Joint Venture in association with Technoquarry and Beam on March 22, 2020. The objective of the consulting services is to carry out feasibility study and environmental impact study of reservoir type hydroelectric project with installed capacity of 110 MW in Ramecchap district of Province 3. The project duration is 30 months. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project