The consulting assignment of this project was awarded to Energy Infratech Pvt Ltd, India-GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd Joint Venture in association with Technoquarry and Beam on March 22, 2020. The objective of the consulting services is to carry out feasibility study and environmental impact study of reservoir type hydroelectric project with installed capacity of 356 MW in Dolakha, Ramecchap districts of Province 3. The project duration is 30 months. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project