This consultancy project was awarded to ELC Electroconsult S.p.A, Italy in association with GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd on May 20, 2019. The project was commenced from July 1, 2019. The objective of this consultancy is to assist the client to implement environmental and social safeguard measures related to the project and its 34 km, 220 kV transmission line project and associated rural development components in the form of the Rural Electrification Program and the Community Development Program. Tanahun Hydropower Project is 140 MW reservoir project with a live storage volume of 192.8×106 cubic meters. The project duration is 5 years and funded by Asian Development Bank. The Client is Tanahun Hydropower Limited.
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project
- Detailed Engineering Design and IEE Study of Jugada Budhi Ganga Hydropower Project