This consultancy project was awarded to ELC Electroconsult S.p.A, Italy in association with GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd on May 20, 2019. The project was commenced from July 1, 2019. The objective of this consultancy is to assist the client to implement environmental and social safeguard measures related to the project and its 34 km, 220 kV transmission line project and associated rural development components in the form of the Rural Electrification Program and the Community Development Program. Tanahun Hydropower Project is 140 MW reservoir project with a live storage volume of 192.8×106 cubic meters. The project duration is 5 years and funded by Asian Development Bank. The Client is Tanahun Hydropower Limited.
- Strengthening Resilience of the Road and Drainage Network in Nepal’s Secondary Cities (Selection #1274867)
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project