The project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants, TMS, PRECAR Joint Venture on April 23, 2018. The scope of services include preparation of scoping documents, terms of reference and EIA report of Sunkoshi Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project (41 MW).
- Detailed Engineering Design and IEE Study of Jugeda Budhi Ganga Hydropower Project
- Environmental & Social Management Service Provider, Tanahun Hydropower Project
- Detailed Engineering Design & Preparation of Bidding Documents of Lower Seti (Tanahun) Hydropower Project (Grant No 0361-NEP: Project Preparatory Facility for Energy)
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1