The project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants, TMS, PRECAR Joint Venture on April 23, 2018. The scope of services include preparation of scoping documents, terms of reference and EIA report of Sunkoshi Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project (41 MW).
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project