The project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants, TMS, PRECAR Joint Venture on April 23, 2018. The scope of services include preparation of scoping documents, terms of reference and EIA report of Sunkoshi Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project (41 MW).
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1
- Improving the Resilience of Nepal’s Strategic Roads Network
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Sunkoshi-Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project
- UK Support to Post Earthquake Recovery in Nepal Project