This consulting project was awarded to Joint Venture of WAPCOS Ltd, India and Nippon Koei Ltd, Japan in association with Total Management Services (P) Ltd and GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd in March 24, 2019. The project was commenced from May 15, 2019. The overall objective of the consulting service is to carry out the Detail Engineering Design and prepare bidding documents inclusive of tender drawings and construction plan of 104 MW project. The project duration is 20 months and it is funded by Asian Development Bank. The Client is Tanahun Hydropower Limited.
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project