The consulting project was awarded to Joint Venture of GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd in joint venture with Technoquarry and NEDC in association with Beam on July 23, 2019. The objective of this project is to carry out detailed engineering design and IEE study of 20.16 MW hydropower project in Bajura District of Province No 7. The project duration is 30 months, and it will commence from August, 2019. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- Detailed Engineering Design and IEE Study of Jugeda Budhi Ganga Hydropower Project
- Environmental & Social Management Service Provider, Tanahun Hydropower Project
- Detailed Engineering Design & Preparation of Bidding Documents of Lower Seti (Tanahun) Hydropower Project (Grant No 0361-NEP: Project Preparatory Facility for Energy)
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1