The consulting project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd in joint venture with Technoquarry and NEDC in association with Beam on July 23, 2019. The objective of this project is to carry out detailed engineering design and IEE study of 20.16 MW hydropower project in Bajura District of Province No 7. The project duration is 30 months, and it will commence from August, 2019. The Client is Department of Electricity Development, Government of Nepal.
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Middle Inkhu Hydroelectric Project