Detailed Design and Construction Supervision of Nagdhunga Tunnel Construction Project awarded to Nippon Koei Co.Ltd-EJEC-NCCE, Japan, GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd and ITECO Nepal in March 17, 2017 by Department of Roads. The Project Cost is US$ 150 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1
- Improving the Resilience of Nepal’s Strategic Roads Network
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Sunkoshi-Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project
- UK Support to Post Earthquake Recovery in Nepal Project