Detailed Design and Construction Supervision of Nagdhunga Tunnel Construction Project awarded to Nippon Koei Co.Ltd-EJEC-NCCE, Japan, GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd and ITECO Nepal in March 17, 2017 by Department of Roads. The Project Cost is US$ 150 million and it will be implemented in 5 years.
- TA-6568 NEP: Priority River Basins Flood Risk Management Project – TACF TA Consulting Firm for Flood Risk Management and Asset Management Support (52195-001)
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project