The project was awarded to Sheladia Associates, Inc., USA in association with GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd and SILT Consultants (P) Ltd on November 13, 2018. The project was commenced from January 1, 2019. The main objective of the consulting services is to support the Government of Nepal through Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration in improving sector management by implementing institutional development initiatives. The focus of TA will be to redefine and restructure the Department of Local Infrastructure (DOLI) (formerly Department of Local Infrastructure Development and Agricultural Roads (DOLIDAR)) to a state-of-the art rural road agency; and implement new business procedures covering (procurement and contracting processes, planning processes, quality assurance systems, and engineering -pavement design, road maintenance and road safety) and provide training to DOLI, Provincial and Local Level officials for management of roads. The project duration is 12 months.
- Technical Assistance to Implement Small Irrigation Program-Phase II
- TA-9873 NEP: Preparing the Airport Capacity Enhancement Sector Development Program – Review of the Investment Component under the proposed Sector Development Program
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khokhajor Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and EIA of Khimti Those Hydroelectric Project
- Feasibility Study and IEE of Kawadi Hydroelectric Project