Our growth is rooted in the belief that technical quality and the client should be paramount in our business, thus the skill base offered by the company is maintained sufficiently broad enough to satisfy our clients and is continuously evolving as needs and demands increase. As a knowledge-based organization, our shared knowledge is our main resource.
We work together with our clients to develop engineering solutions that match the problem in most cost effective, technically superior way. In achieving this goal we develop expertise in all relevant aspects of our work and ensure that correct level is assigned to each project, irrespective of size or complexity.
We have provided services to different clients. The clients have included government and other national and private organizations and international agencies.
GEOCE has worked, or is presently working (directly or indirectly) for the following organizations and funding agencies:
THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR CLIENTS ARE KEPT FOREMOST AT ALL TIMES
By strict adherence to this principle, GEOCE intends to satisfy its clients in all respects.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives
- Ministry of Local Development
- Department of Electricity Development
- National Agriculture Research Centre
- Department of Agriculture Development
- Department of Local Infrastructure Development & Agricultural Roads
- Solid Waste Management and Resource Mobilization Centre (SWM & RMP)
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Works
- Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Department of Roads
- Department of Tourism
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
- Nepal Electricity Authority
- Department of Transport Management
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Department of Irrigation
- Department of Buildings
- Department of Hydrology and Meteorology
- Kathmandu Metropolitan City
- Water and Energy Commission Secretariat
- Department of Roads
- Department of Civil Aviation
EU (formerly EEC)
DFID (formerly ODA)
- Rural Empowerment Society
- Zero Waste Nepal
- CECI, Canada
- Gaur Eye Hospital
- Narayani Eye Care Project
- DM Bricks & Tile Factory
- Winrock International
- Sagarmatha Power Company (P) Ltd.
- Rural Reconstruction Nepal