The project was awarded to GEOCE Consultants (P) Ltd – AVIYAAN Consulting Pvt Ltd JV on August 31, 2018 by Local Roads Bridge Program funded by SDC. The project was focused on the road network identification and classification in Province 1. The study also identified the investment requirement and presented various scenario of investment with variable planning horizon. The outcome of the study will provide impetus for further planning and to refine the road network master plan. The project was completed on January 31, 2019.
- ADB TA 9457 NEP, Institutional Strengthening of the Nepal Rural Road Sector for Sustainable Development, Consulting Services (48218-003)
- Land Transport Master Plan of State 1
- Improving the Resilience of Nepal’s Strategic Roads Network
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Sunkoshi-Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project
- UK Support to Post Earthquake Recovery in Nepal Project